1. To refresh the air after hubby has been in the bathroom for quite some time.
2. When we have company coming over and I want to make the house smell great, I will spray some on the couches and on the drapes.
3. When I grab my favorite sweater out of the drawer and want to freshen it up, I’ll mist it a bit and toss it in the dryer for a couple of minutes on low heat.
4. When I clean my truck out and want to refresh the seats and the carpeted floor boards.
5. When my electric blanket needs refreshed, I will mist it and toss it in the dryer for about 5 minutes. As we all know, washing an electric blanket too frequent can wear it down quickly, this way I am extending the life of my blanket and refreshing it. Nothing like the smell of fresh from the dryer bedding to help you slip into ahhhh right before you go to sleep.
6. On cleaning day after I have cleaned the countertops, I will mist the countertops and wait a few seconds then wipe it off. Keeps the countertops smelling fabulous for a long time.
7. I refresh my coats and jackets with the Linen spray. I’ll spray a few mists on it and toss it in the dryer for a couple minutes. The heat from the dryer helps set the fragrance in the material and makes it last a long time.
There are so many useful ways to use Linen Spray, these are just a few listed of how I use mine. As always, check for color fasting prior to use.
Our Sprays are not aerosol so youre paying for product, not air! One 4oz spray lasts for quite some time!
We have a huge variety of Linen and Room Sprays available. We carry many retail duplications that are a fraction of the cost. Get yours today at Scents and Warmers!